Sunday, May 29, 2005

DAY OFF

I'm enjoying a quiet Sunday morning. Katie, Betsy and I are going to be able to relax today. We're going to church
and then afterwards it's off to our favorite breakfast spot in Myrtle Beach, Hot Stacks.

There are a lot of interesting things going on and it has been a whirlwind of activity. My brother is moving down and we are totally psyched about doing some music together again. It's been quite a while. My solo cd project is on hiatus (although it's about done) so I can focus on getting some Yale Brothers stuff together.

My buddy Jim has decided to buy the townhouse from us, which is cool because now we don't have to put it on the market, and we don't have to move out until out new house is ready. That , I must say, sounds like a win/win to me, and a blessing for which I am thankful.

We are opening another Tinder Box store and it's going to be a busy couple of weeks as we put the finishing touches on it, stock it, and get everything dialed in. We are also entering the busiest time of the year, so it's time to hang tough.

1 comment:

Christine Boles said...

This all sounds like great news, and I'm so glad to hear it's happening to you!

Have fun with your brother and the music~