Monday, March 07, 2005

Life is Odd

The more I know the less I think I've really learned after all. It's the age old story. Rarely is anything what it seems to be. My male cat, Buddy, is relaxing on the floor by me as I write these words. I wonder what he's thinking about. Ahh. Simplicity itself. You know where you stand with a pet. Nothing is obtuse with an animal. An animal is always real. I could learn from that. I could learn a lot. Life has a way of completely blowing me away occasionally. The way we think has the greatest impact on the outcomes of our one and only lives. It is imperative to think as clearly as possible and to see the you that you want to be in your mind's eye with clarity and concentration at leat a couple of times a day. What you think you become. Barring acts of God or circumstances beyond our control, our lives are the sum total of the choices we have made. If we don't live our lives on purpose we are living someone elses purpose and reading from a worn out script. A cold and empty facade. A shadow.

No comments: