Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Orientation Complete

Today was the final day of Katie's orientation at USC. She has also registered for classes for her first semester, and we basically have all of our ducks in a row. It has been an extremely busy couple of days, with a tight schedule, and not much wiggle room at all. The time has gone by very quickly. I was hoping to get together with some old friends, but as it turns out, we simply didn't have the time. We will be back on a regular basis though, and I am sure we can do that next time around.

We have a very early flight tomorrow, which means we will be at LAX by 6AM or earlier. Ugh.

The USC thing being done is a major load off my mind. I'm sure Katie is relieved to be done with all the rigamarole as well.

If any of my buddies are reading this, sorry I didn't get a chance to see you, but I'll be back soon and will try again then!



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: