Friday, April 04, 2008

Anniversary #21

Today Betsy and I celebrate our twenty first anniversary. I find it hard to believe that we are already at this milestone. That means that Betsy had been married to me almost longer than she hasn't been married to me. That's strange to think about. The really weird thing is that Katie is almost as old as Betsy was when I met her. Whoah!

We have had our ups and downs to be sure, but our love remains strong, and our dedication to each other is still solid. Thank God. I am not always an easy person to be around, although I'm good for a laugh occasionally. Slapstick is my specialty, acerbic wit not withstanding.

I have been truly blessed.

1 comment:

Andre Pope said...

Congrats on this milestone. While Heidi and I are only two years into our wonderful relationship it make me happy to know that there are others out there who have made it work. My hat is off to the both of you. CHEERS!