Thursday, August 16, 2007

New York State Of Mind


Betsy, Katie and I are going to New York City for a few days. We leave Saturday morning. Katie's friend Ivana is coming with us as well. She's a cool kid, and we should have an awesome time. Katie want to check out Columbia University while we are there, so I am calling this a College exploratory trip. I am only kidding myself, because I know that's only an excuse for the girls to do some shopping in the city!

I have never been to NYC. I am quite excited to finally be going. It should prove to be a nice overview for me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall in love with the place. I have no doubt that it is a totally different experience from my old stomping grounds of Los Angeles. I look forward to meeting some new friends, soaking up some energy, and some awesome scenery, and making some cool memories. I hope we get a chance to see some music while we are in town.

Betsy's birthday is on Sunday. That should be a great place to celebrate, don't you think?

1 comment:

Christine Boles said...

I hope Betsy had a great bday!