Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Busy Times Have Returned

Should be a busy and fun day tomorrow. We have a Davidoff event in the afternoon and it should be a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see how many how it goes. I'm looking forward to seeing Raymond Schuerer, Sam Russell, and Steve Dickinson from Davidoff. The last time I saw Raymond and Sam was when Betsy and I were in the Dominican Republic. Steve is our sales manager and it is always great to hang with him. Our customers seem to be excited about the event, and if any of you that RSVP'd are reading this, I'll see you there.

It looks like tomorrow will kick off a couple weeks of BUSY! The bike rally starts Friday, and will run for the next ten days. It looks like the logistics are pretty well sorted out this time around. This will be the third year of the rally that we have done, and I have blogged about them each time. You never know what you will see at these deals. Some things interesting, and some things silly. Some things you just wish you could forget!

I personally will be glad when it's over. The constant rumble of hogs for me gets a bit tiresome in the end, but it is not without its fun moments.

No comments: