Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BOSTON

The girls and I are getting ready for a quick trip to Boston. Katie is interested in checking out Boston University, and Boston College. This is the first college exploratory trip (not counting when we were in LA over the Christmas break; We had a superficial scope-out of UCLA) we have embarked on. We'll be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and we have a lot of things to cram into those days. I have never been to Boston or the Northeast in general, so I am keen to check it all out. I know there is a very vibrant music community up there, but I won't be able to see to much of that on this go-round. All I know is, if Katie does decide to and gets accepted by either of those schools, I'll have to sell a kidney or something! She is a fantastic student, so I'm sure things will work out whatever the case may be.

I'll keep you posted....

No comments: