Sunday, April 23, 2006

Quiet Sunday

It's quiet and early Sunday morning. I enjoy the silence and this cup of coffee. I'm sitting at my laptop and thinking about life. It's good to think, but I have a tendency to overthink. I tend to focus on what is not happening in my life, rather than the good things that are. I need to be conscious of the fact that I am blessed, and to remember to be grateful. I am learning to grow, but I am frequently beset by the things which only impede that progress. This is a process. I need to learn how to enjoy the ride into unfamiliar desert terrain, and to thrive while not clinging too tightly to the tenuous. I am a pilgrim, just passing through.

Travel light along this road, and you will not be weary and bogged down when you reach your destination.

No comments: