Thursday, March 09, 2006

ABLE

The Lord is able to make all grace abound toward those who fear Him.

"When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul"
Ps.94:19

I'm gonna build my house on the Rock. I don't want to walk in the old ways anymore. God's in charge. I am more content than I have ever been and that has freed me up to live and work under God's provision. Oh, to get a glimpse of the things God has in mind for us.

Abba, I bask in your love. You are enough. I long to see your face; the face of eternal love. It amazes me that you seek us out, that you are proactive in your love for mankind.

Press into grace. You're gonna need it. Your tired soul needs refuge, ragamuffin man!

4 comments:

Christine Boles said...

That's a beautiful prayer.

Thanks for reminding us of this.~

Christine Boles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine Boles said...

By the way~ the deleted post was mine~ for some reason, it kicked my comment up twice. So, I deleted one.
How's the band coming? I like your podcast.~

Chris said...

Thanks for listening to the podcast, Christine. I'm glad you liked it. I'll be posting up another one this week. The band (Rog and I) is ready to play out. Now all we need are some gigs! I also plan to do a podshow with my brother, which should be a trip! BTW, I was wondering about the deleted comment. Thanks for letting me know.