Sunday, June 12, 2005

Moving Update

My mother Lois, my twin brother Roger, his kids Wesley and Taylor, and Roger's girlfriend Brenda are on their way to Myrtle Beach as I write this. They are moving here. This is certainly a new era for us and lots of change is in the air for all of us. They should be here within the next couple of hours or so, and I'm going to help them load in to their rental house tonight or tomorrow depending on how they feel after a six hour road trip with Rog driving the truck with my nephew Wes as a passenger, and Brenda driving the car with my Mom and my neice Taylor as passengers. Big change, big change. I am hopeful for all of us to be one big happy family, albeit in two different houses! I am looking forward to Rog and I putting the duo together in the next few weeks.

No comments: