Friday, February 04, 2005

ebay

I'm an Ebay newbie. I've been tinkering with it since mid-november, and I have to say it's been fun. Like a cyber yard sale, one item at a time. I have to ask myself why it took so long for me to get involved, as I signed up in 2000! I think I thought it might be daunting. Fact is, it's absurdly simple. What a blast. I am covinced as I am wiith life itself that you get out of it what you put in. I consider this a growth issue with me. I have met many great people and tackled some technical hurdles that I probably would have shied away from in the past. I tend to be insular when left to my own devices. That's unhealthy I think. This little ongoing adventure has some good potential to bring in a little cabbage and also in it's own way it is preparing me for other online endeavors as far as marketing my upcoming CD online, as well as participating in a global community of like minded folks. I've been loving it!

No comments: